Sunday 29 December 2013

KATE PERRY MESSAGE TO HER FANS''IAM THE CAPTAIN OF MY CAREER''I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME....Kenyan daily digest

Popstar Katy Perry has revealed she is not paying attention to what people say about her, confessing she is the “captain” of her career.
The 29-year-old singer, who is very much loved-up in her relationship with John Mayer, has also ditched Google alerts to avoid seeing what the public are saying about her.
"I am the captain of my career. But I am also Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson, which is my real name," she told Joy magazine. "My image is just something superficial. I also try not to pay attention to what other people think of me.


KATE PERRY “I used to have Google alerts set up, which would notify me about everything that was being written about me. But I've stopped all that now. After all; there are more important things in life."
Even though the 'Fireworks' hitmaker is notorious for her colourful and bold outfits, Kate Perry will always dress according to how she is feeling.
"I just want to make people smile and show myself in a funny light," she added. "Sometimes I enjoyed playing a blue-haired troll. Sometimes my mood was more romantic. I still go with whatever I'm feeling
.
KATE PERRY “Even the Candy Queen from the Teenage Dream days is still in me. However, I wouldn't advise anyone to dye their own hair! It was a huge mission going from pink back to black. I had to get professionals involved, or else my hair would have fallen out by now!...Kenyan daily digest

Tags: ,

0 Responses to “KATE PERRY MESSAGE TO HER FANS''IAM THE CAPTAIN OF MY CAREER''I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME....Kenyan daily digest”

Post a Comment

Subscribe

© 2013 KENYAN DAILY DIGEST. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks