Thursday 26 December 2013

LADY GAGA HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH LONG TIME BOYFRIEND TAYLOR KINNEY...Kenyan daily digest



LADY GAGA has opened up about her relationship with long-time boyfriend Taylor Kinney.

 Lady Gaga has been dating  TAYLOR KINNEY
since 2011, with the two having met on the set of lady Gaga's 'You and I' video.


Lady Gaga with longtime boyfriend now turned lover Taylor Kinney

Lady Gaga on Taylor Kinney: "He's my best friend"

  LADY GAGA has now disclosed
of their romance: "It has been hard for me to find it, but I have found love. When you meet someone who isn't  intimidated by the amazing people that are around you  or by the love that you receive - that's love.

"Men weren't always happy for me. It was very challenging to watch a woman be so successful."

Gaga also addressed her often-eccentric choices in wardrobe.

"Fashion is that thing that saved me from being sad," she said.

The star went on to say: "I've always cared about my costumes and my clothes. When I leave my apartment I like to look pretty for my fans but not  in a hot sexy girl way  - I don't care about that. I just want to make you feel something with what I wear'.

"I want you to feel happy and enjoy the theatre of my life the way that I do. No matter what happens with my music and wherever I go - that heart of that glamorous girl in New York will never be gone.

"This is who I am and its never been an act and its never been marketing. This is me all the way to my core and fashion is a big part of my life." After lady Gaga finds her love what do we expect next from the pop star and her lover,,an engagement ring or wedding bells ..follow @kenyatimes

Kenyan daily digest

Tags: , ,

0 Responses to “LADY GAGA HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH LONG TIME BOYFRIEND TAYLOR KINNEY...Kenyan daily digest”

Post a Comment

Subscribe

© 2013 KENYAN DAILY DIGEST. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks