Friday 30 May 2014

DAVID MATSANGA...TO NCIC ON HATE SPEECH '' I HAD BEEN PREPARED WHERE I WILL BE USED AS A SCAPEGOAT BECAUSE OF MY STAND ON ICC CASE''


PRESS STATEMENT ON THE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT HE BE INVESTIGATED FOR HATE SPEECH;

Poor Dr. David Matsanga's name.

1. I have always known that as long as I stand firm against ICC cases and deliver a blow to the ICC fake cases of Kenya, i will pay the price for being patriotic to Kenya and Africa.

2. The NCIC summons will be giving me practice- session for a mini - trial to that the world will see when I take on ICC as Amicus Curiea in President Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta case when i will deliver word by word, inch by inch, soil by soil, the evidence i have against those who plotted to take him and Ruto to ICC,

3. I knew that by defending President Uhuru Kenyatta and Kenyan suspects there was a price to pay and even if I am jailed , banished, or killed on this journey ,these innocent Kenyans who were selected by political mafia that is now ganging up to do the ICC bidding in local scene. But seriously these suspects one day will remember me even when dead. .

4.. It will not hurt my Soul for having stood for the truth when defending Uhuru Kenyatta and Ruto and Sang against international fangs that faked their ICCcases. I knew that those enemies of President Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto and Arap Sang on ICC cases will one day come for me.

5. "Internal regime traitors" working with NGOs want Matsanga's name dragged in a local arena when i have defeated them on ICC cases internationally.They want to molest me locally .

6. I have been prepared for the" storm coming" where i will be used as scapegoat and I now give the (NCIC ) my Telephone numbers +44790901252 in London or
+ 254 723312564 my email address is africastrategy@ hotmail,com for NCIC to foward the summons or my Mwenda Mbaka& Company Advocates ,telephone 0735624998.

7. My name has featured because since 2008 to date 2014 I have defended the Kenyan ICC suspects and I will not waffle on this Journey.

Thanks my Kenyan people for paying me in this currency!

Tags:

0 Responses to “DAVID MATSANGA...TO NCIC ON HATE SPEECH '' I HAD BEEN PREPARED WHERE I WILL BE USED AS A SCAPEGOAT BECAUSE OF MY STAND ON ICC CASE''”

Post a Comment

Subscribe

© 2013 KENYAN DAILY DIGEST. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks