Friday 30 May 2014

MOSES KURIA ''I WAS AMONG THOSE WHO DIED IN MAINA NJENGA INCIDENCE AND AM IN HELL ..SHOCKING ''INTERVIEW''...DETAILS HERE

COURTESY.BY..Mugo Wa Wairimu.........MOSES KURIA'S INTERVIEW WITH A "NAIROBIAN" JOURNALIST:
JOURNALIST: Some people on social media rejoiced when reports claimed you were among those dead when former Mungiki leader Maina Njenga’s vehicle was sprayed with bullets. Your take?
MOSES KURIA: Yes I died. I am here in hell. JARAMOGI says hi.
JOURNALIST: There are allegations that you are always high on something when you appear on TV debates. True or false?
MOSES KURIA: Yes. I speak under the influence of patriotism. I am always high on my love for this country.
JOURNALIST: There is a voice recording on the internet in which it was purported you said you wanted to kill activist Robert Alai...
MOSES KURIA: I heard it from my good friend called John Mututho. He told me Robert Alai claimed I wanted to kill him, and he wanted Sh300,000 from me. Who has got time to kill Alai? When people are broke they should engage in real work, not conmanship.
JOURNALIST: What does Moses Kuria do apart from political commentary and activism?
MOSES KURIA: Moses Kuria is a consultant. But maybe you need to ask who is Moses Kuria. I have Bachelor of Commerce degree in finance and accounting. After graduation I worked in an audit firm called Githongo & Co, owned by John Githongo’s (former anti-corruption PS) father who was a very good family friend, Total Kenya and Standard Chartered Bank, where I rose through the ranks to be the head of operations. I was then poached by a Saudi Arabian bank in 1999 to head a transformation programme in a bank whose profit margins were a third of Kenya’s budget. I later teamed up with my friends and formed a consultancy in banking transformation. When I moved to Saudi Arabia, I was a single man, but now I am husband and a father of two sons.

Tags:

0 Responses to “MOSES KURIA ''I WAS AMONG THOSE WHO DIED IN MAINA NJENGA INCIDENCE AND AM IN HELL ..SHOCKING ''INTERVIEW''...DETAILS HERE”

Post a Comment

Subscribe

© 2013 KENYAN DAILY DIGEST. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks